Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | Português | ??? | ??? | ??
Bookmark this blog on Del.icio.us or Furl

March 08, 2006

History & Profile

About Hineni's Paid Content Entrepreneur's Club:

My name is Marisol Diaz. After my sucessful and Award winning Smart click & Associates web store in 2002. I developed other concepts for Hineni Media, such as the Paid Content Entreprenuers Club in April of 2008 to help people who are not willing or able to spend much money in connection with online and offline home income opportunities.

I got into Internet marketing, publishing, webmastering and networking four years ago. At first, I wanted to specialized in passive income programs, because I loved the fact that you didn't have to recruit anybody to earn a profit. I found most Internet passive income opportunities to be either very costly and/or very short-lived, however, and not suitable for entrepreneurs with low or fixed incomes.

Over time, I have discovered "low budget passive income" opportunities and home income programs that require very "light" recruiting to put you into profit. I also love freebies and sharing information and resources with others.


PROFILE:

I keep in mind, I updating from time to time my profile.

Marisol Diaz is a successful Toronto-based Entrepreneur. She works as ePublisher Executive. She is also the founder and leading writer of www.Hinenicommunications.wordpress.com which specializes in helping foreign workers and trained profesionals settle sooner in Canada with employment based visa tips. Marisol Diaz is also a mentor,trainer, public speaker, and community volunteer.


TRAINER - Author - Teleseminar Call leader - Archer- Archery Instructor - Canoe & Kajak Instructor - Mountain bike Rider - as three of my many passions, I love life and love to help others find their passion!

My latest ebook project is "Guide to create your own Informational Product"(c)2010.

As a MENTOR for CEO's, Entrepreneurs and Business Owners (especially women), I use a powerful WORSHEETS PROCESS that enables you to quickly find your Total Inner Wealth Health and Happiness regardless of what's happening around you!

Come hear my VISIONARY, PRAGMATIC, POSITIVE message in the 2010 Millionaire Mentor Series---join HM's worldwide audience---weekly Teleseminar calls at www.hinenimedia.memberlodge.org

And, connect powerfully with other minds by forming or joining a MasterMind Group! Contact me at hinenisyndicator@gmail.com to create or join a idea generator group!

Marisol's ’s Specialties:

Cross-cultural training & consultancy, international mergers and acquisition, Translations, Expatriate Integration Programs, Country Business Briefings , Settlement, candidate assessment programs,content-driven professional products, B2C online products , resumes, media portafolio, writer, author,Career Development, foreign trained professionals, overseas worker, cross cultural missions, religious workers, faith based ventures, Work permits,Residence permits,Visa

Teaching how to change your Wealth by changing your mind, view your future, design practical steps to create a bold new life, and keep you focused regardless of what anyone else thinks about you, or whatever is happeing around you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Home

Login

Consultancy

Publications

Contact

About

Speaking

Blog