Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | Português | ??? | ??? | ??
Bookmark this blog on Del.icio.us or Furl

June 29, 2009

Being a CEO of my own business

Being an entrepreneur I realized that I just couldn’t continue to be in a position in which people needed me to be in a particular place at a particular time,” “It wasn’t about not working;
it was about needing a great deal of flexibility.”

I regularly writes e-zine articles and trying to establishing myself as an effective article writer for a diverse range of websites. Relatively new to commercial writing, I hope to build up my portfolio over time. A self-proclaimed tech wizard, I maintain my website as well as shoots and edits my own video tips, created as personal advice for my followers. “Since many of my clients live all over the country, I don't get to meet them in person. [The video spots] are a great way
for me to connect with people,” notes Diaz, who also offers a subscription
to her employment source listing at www.hinenimedia.memberlodge.org

Diaz, a mother of a three young kids to whom she teaches French, still offers one-on-one, as
well as group coaching, available through her website. She also provides personal mompreneur
advice on this own blog . When asked how she managers her time, she replies:”What I
learned about balancing time is that we can’t balance time. Especially when you’re the
parent of a young child, you need to learn how to be flexible.

I structure my work day around things I can do with my kids around, like answering emails and writing, and things I can do when I have child care.” Diaz believes that all successful
business owners must take control of their finances right off the bat. “On my site I
offer tips which is like a free print. Every week, set aside a predetermined time to sit down with your finances. Take a good, hard look at what’s going on with your business, whether it’s
sales, employees or marketing. Be the CEO of your own business,” .

I began focusing her work on the micro small business owners (defined as businesses
with 1 to 9 employees) and mompreneurs. “I teach people how to turn their fun hobby into
a real business that makes money,”

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Home

Login

Consultancy

Publications

Contact

About

Speaking

Blog